One of the things I remember doing when I was young is to drag the steering wheel from my dad and tell him I want to drive. I got the toy car then but it was never with parental control and I had lot of casualties then.
It was fun, and it is the same with kids till date. But it’s all different today as innovation has positioned parents in control with the 2 seater ride on cars with parental remote control to ensure they can keep the kids safe with the toy car.
It is normal to see kids try to imitate their parents, and one of the ways to meet their demand is to get them something similar, and car toys is a perfect choice for those with driving interest.
Below is the top selection of 2 Seater Ride on Cars With Parental Remote Control so you can select for your kids.
Let’s Dive in!
- 1 12 Best 2 Seater Ride on Cars With Parental Remote Control – Reviews
- 1.1 Uenjoy 2 Seats Kids Car 12V - New
- 1.2 Electric car Supersports! Two-Seater Leather SEAT EVA
- 1.3 BAHOM Kids Ride On Car 2 Seats with Remote Control
- 1.4 Best Choice Products 12V Kids Battery Powered Truck
- 1.5 Explorer 2 (Two) Seater 12V Power Kids Ride-On Car Truck
- 1.6 Best Choice Products 6V Kids Ride-On Car
- 1.7 Fitness club 12V Kids Ride on Cars
- 1.8 First Drive Mercedes Benz GTR Red/White 2 Seater Ride on Car
- 1.9 Uenjoy 2 Seater Kids Ride On Car Mercedes Benz
- 1.10 Dporticus Seater Electric Jeep Cool Toy Cars for Kids
- 1.11 Kid Motorz Hummer H2 12V Two Seater
- 1.12 Uenjoy 12V Bentley Car
- 2 Important things to consider during purchase
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Few Great But No Remote Control
12 Best 2 Seater Ride on Cars With Parental Remote Control – Reviews
Uenjoy 2 Seats Kids Car 12V - New
Age recommendation: 3 to 8 years
- Optimal four-wheel spring suspension
- Amazing features
- Double driving modes
- Remote control
- Wear-resisting Anti-Skid Wheels
- Fairly expensive but affordable
You should consider if you are looking for a perfect means to make your child happy is the Uenjoy 2 Seats Kids Car. The design and construction of the car ensure that your child gets the maximum fun through AUX cord, built-in music, and USB port to play your own music.
The design integrates real car engine sound, speed shifting, brake, built-in horn, led lights, and many other features that complete the car. The one-button start-up button makes the car so easy for your kids to control. Moving it is easier with the help of the steering and to stop it using the brake.
Also, the car support load of about 77 pounds, and it has a top speed of 3 to 4 mph. The car runs on a strong and durable motor that uses 12 V battery that takes about 8 to 12 hours to get fully charged. The dual operation of the car makes it safe for your child as it comes with a remote control and manual operation.
With the two spacious seats, your child safety and convenience are assured. Furthermore, It has additional safety measures such as adjustable safety seat belts, four wheels suspensions, which minimize vibration for a smooth ride.
Electric car Supersports! Two-Seater Leather SEAT EVA
Age recommendation: 24 months to 5 years
- The car comes with two comfy seats to make the kids comfortable
- Powered by 12V battery that is rechargeable
- Safety measure with 2.4G remote control
- Maximum load of 66lbs
- Parents can control the speed of the car
- Wide wheels which make it stable on the road
- Takes 30 mins to assemble and it’s easy to do with the instruction from the manual guide
- Not ideal for kids below 2 years
The electric car supersports! Two-Seater leather seat Eva is a perfect electric car you can gift your kids that shows interest in driving a car. The car just takes about 15 mins to assemble using the manual that comes with it. It is very stable on any road thanks to its design and the ever-sturdy tires.
It boasts of smooth finish on the outside and on the inside is the two seats that are comfy to keep your kids relaxed while they have fun and excitement driving the car. The car is powered by two 6V 7A battery with the maximum speed capacity of 5km/h.
Your kids have manual control as it can move forward, backward, right, or left. Also, the speed of the car can be controlled, and it as well comes with 2.4G remote control which put parents in control of the car to supervise the movement of their kids to ensure they are safe always.
Furthermore, the car can only accommodate kids with a maximum weight of 66 lbs, charge for 8-12 hours and run for about 2 hours after its fully charged.
BAHOM Kids Ride On Car 2 Seats with Remote Control
Age recommendation: 24 months to 6 years
- Parental remote control
- Two driving mode
- Four-wheel shock absorber
- Spacious, comfy seat
- Flexible steering
- Real lighting effects
Looking for the perfect two-seater cars for your child with an amazing design that your child will find difficult to resist, BAHOM Kids Ride On Car 2 Seats with Remote Control is a great investment for you. The car is ASTM 963, certified with more realistic design to give your kids the best performance.
The design of the car makes it realistic with solid engine and horn sounds, rear flashing light, front light, power display, volume control, key start up-driving, and USB port. Also, the exterior design boasts of three-color options for you to choose the one that will be of inspiration to your child.
It has two driving modes, which means your child can ride the car on their own, or you override the control with the 2.4G remote control. So, you can control the car to ensure your child is safe whenever you are driving the car.
The optimum performance of the car depends on the 12V powerful motor, and it has a speed of 3mph with forwarding and backward movement. Also, the car has a four-wheel shock absorber, which ensures that your kids enjoy their fun with the car.
Best Choice Products 12V Kids Battery Powered Truck
Age Recommendation: 3 to 6 years
- Two seats
- Multi-color LED lights
- Remote control for parents
- 77lbs weight capacity
- Two 12V motors
- 12V 7Ah battery
- Potential issue with the tires
- Not too comfortable for kids
Watch your little kids drive this amazing SUV designed toy car to give them something similar to driving a real car. It is constructed with a motor that has real engine sound. It features horn, seat belts, and speed, which ranges from low to high.
The car is easy to control for kids from age 3 to 8 years. The car is ideal for a single kid with a weight of about 77lbs. Parents can ensure their kids are safe using the remote control that comes with the car.
The material is made of plastic that lasts longer. It requires that you assembly the car, and that can take about one hour if the instruction given from the manual is followed. Your kids can play music through the AUX cord while they enjoy the music when driving.
Some other features which make the car of great interest to kids are the multi-color LED lights border at the top of the windshield, headlights and side mirrors.
Explorer 2 (Two) Seater 12V Power Kids Ride-On Car Truck
Age recommendation: 24 months to 5 years
- Soft EVA foam rubber tires for adequate balance on any terrains
- Underbody soft glow blue LED light kit
- Integrated handlebar to transport the car without battery power
- Front and rear spring shock absorber for convenience
- Openable doors and hood
- Seal belt for safety
- LED headlights, LED light bars, Tail lights, and dashboard lights
- Soft Start and Electric Brake System for easy transmission
- So far, the car has no significant setback
Here is another astonishing car for kids within the age range of 2 to 6 years. The car is perfect for boys and girls, and it has the capacity to accommodate two kids with a combined weight of 100 lb.
The car is powered by two removable 12 V battery with overload protection, and it takes about 1 to 10 hours to get it fully charged and about 45 to 90 minutes run time. It is easy to start and put to a stop using the acceleration and brake system in place.
The interior part of the car has two adjustable soft perforated PU leather seat with a safety belt to keep your kids comfortable while riding. Also, on the easy to control steering is the horn sound button and on-screen battery voltage meter display.
The car features big wheels, working LED headlights, LED light bars, Tail lights, dashboard lights, and gauges. It has both front and rear spring shock absorbers and wireless connection to mobile devices.
Overall, it has 2.4Ghz remote control with the stop function for maximum supervision. Also, the assembly takes about 45 minutes with the help of an adult, and it’s easier to do if you can follow the instruction in the manual.
Best Choice Products 6V Kids Ride-On Car
Age recommendation 2 to 6 years
- Comfy soft leather seat with belt to keep kids safe
- Single design car for one kid
- Pedal acceleration
- Easy power button and working horn
- Maximum speed of 2.5 mph
- Three-speed parental control for maximum safety
- The LED headlight is just for show
- The seat strap doesn’t get tight, not a big drawback
This is a single child design toy car that can take your kids to a greater level with fun and excitement. Kids can control the car freely using the steering, but parents can also control the car using the remote device that comes with the car.
The car gives your kids a real-life experience of driving since it comes with a realistic foot pedal accelerator, built-in horn, and LED headlights. On the steering of the car is a working horn, and right beside it is the music and aux player for kids to enjoy their best music while driving.
It is a car that is powered by a 6V battery, which can be recharged using the charger that comes with it. It can take about 1 to 8 hours to get it fully charged, and it can run for as long as 90 minutes.
It boasts of a maximum speed of 2.5 mph with three different speed modes for parental control to keep the kids safe while driving the car. The seat of the car is comfy, which makes your kids convenient on it.
Fitness club 12V Kids Ride on Cars
Age recommendation: 3 years and above
- Accommodate kids with a total weight of 88lbs
- Powered by 12V motor and 12 V battery
- Charging time of 8 to 12 hours and runs for one to two hours
- Dual speed of 2.5 mph as the low and four mph as maximum speed
- Bluetooth remote control
- Manual Instruction for easy to assemble and operation
- Front LED light
- Should be a single car and not for two kids because the space is small for two kids to stay convenient
This astonishing car got our attention at first glance, and that’s because of the design and its alluring appearance. It comes in just two colors for you to choose the best for your kids, but my choice will always be pink.
The 12V powered car comes with all that is needed to give your kids all the fun they ever crave for with this toy cars. Operating the car is straightforward for your kids using the steering wheel and foot pedal controls.
The stylish car can as well be operated by the parents using the remote control. Charing the car requires the use of a smart charger of 12 V. The car comes with the capacity to accommodate kids with a maximum load of 88 lbs. It takes 8 to 12 hours for it to get fully charged.
Kids within the age range of 3 years and above can make good use of the car, and when it is fully charged, it can run as long as one to two hours. The car can go as far as 2.5 mph to 4 mph, and it can be controlled by the parents for safety purposes.
Also, you need to assemble the car and that can easily be done following the instruction. It has amazing features such as the front LED lights, AUX/USB socket where you can connect your mobile devices to for you kids to listen to their favorite music while they drive.
First Drive Mercedes Benz GTR Red/White 2 Seater Ride on Car
Age recommendation: 4 to 8 years
- Maximum loads of 90 lbs
- Great Remote control
- Built-in trumpet sounds
- Variety of Lights
- Smooth operating navigation
- Comfy seat with adjustable seat belt
- No significant setback
We have another amazing toy car here that can give your kids a similar life experience of driving a real car. The car has forward, reverse, left and right turn, stop and light function, and the operation is straightforward for kids.
It has both manual and remote-control operation. The inner design of the car boasts of two seats with an adjustable seat belt to keep your kids safe on the car. The car is fun and easy to control for kids as nothing is difficult to understand.
The remote control requires 3 AAA batteries that are not included, and it can work with the car when it is within reach of 50 feet away. Your kids will have no dulling moment with the help of the MP3 audio playback through the AUX port, MicroSD Card and USB.
It has dual speed of 2 to 4 mph, and the speed can be controlled using the remote control. The car can accommodate kids with a weight of 90 lbs. If your kid is eight years and above, it should be used by a single rider and two riders for four years old kids.
It has a variety of lights including LED headlights, taillights and dashboard lights. It takes about 6 to 8 hours to get fully charged and can run for about 90 mins.
Uenjoy 2 Seater Kids Ride On Car Mercedes Benz
Age Recommendation: 3 to 7 years old kids
- LED light
- Powered by 12 V motor and 12V battery
- Two driving modes
- Back wheel with suspension
- Toy storage
- Two seaters with belt
- Charging time of 8 to 12 and run time of one to two hours
- The tires are unstable
If you are looking for a dynamic car as a gift to your kid that shows interest in driving a car, this licensed Benz Zetros truck is a perfect choice. It has a portable handle; the design is alluring as it comes with tough shape and makes from high-quality material.
The truck has slow transmission, which is a means to ensure your kids are safe while in it. The truck has 12 V motor that is powered through 12V battery. It has a speed range as it can only go as far as 3 to 6 KM/H.
The car can accommodate kids with a weight of 128lbs from age 1 to 8 years. It has two seats, which means two kids can sit comfortably and feel safe using the adjustable seat belt. The truck can be controlled by parents using the remote control that requires 2 AAA batteries to work.
It takes about 8 to 12 hours to get the truck fully charged and just about one hour to keep it running depending on the speed. What more can you demand from a wonderful truck like this that comes with all that is needed to keep your kids safe.
It has topnotch features such as openable doors with lock, spacious storage space, Built-in horn, working radio, and back wheels with suspension. It also has an LED light, which makes it possible for kids to ride the truck at night.
Dporticus Seater Electric Jeep Cool Toy Cars for Kids
Age recommendation: 3 to 8 years
- ABS plastic material which makes it durable
- Suspension system integrated into the wheel
- Recommended for age 3 to 8
- Speed of 3 to 8 KM/H
- Integrated throttle brake pedal
- Removable power supply
- Not too comfortable for two kids but can be managed
The Dporticus Seater Electric Jeep Cool Toy Cars meets every requirement for a standard electric sports car for kids. The craftsmanship of the car is overwhelming as it is made from quality materials that are wear-resistant, and that makes it durable.
It is a two-seater car that can accommodate two kids with a combined weight of 66 lbs. The realistic design which incorporates real key activation, gear position, throttle control, and dashboard manipulation makes it fun for kids.
The car boasts of a power wheel that has a suspension system to keep your kids in a perfect condition when driving. It takes about 2 to 8 hours to keep the car fully charged, and it can run as long as 30 to 40 minutes depending on the speed which ranges from 3 to 8 KM/H.
The car is fun to use for kids, and it has an audio system to enjoy music from mobile devices while driving. It is absolutely effortless to drive for kids with the self-driving mode, and it also has a three-speed control system which can be controlled by parents using the 2.4 G remote control device.
Kid Motorz Hummer H2 12V Two Seater
Age Recommendation: 3 to 10 years
- Two-speed transmission of 2.5 mph and 5.0mph
- 12V rechargeable battery
- Chrome Front Grille and Hubcap
- Two Forward and one reverse gear
- Big and sturdy tires
- Swift to assemble with the manual guide
- The wheel fails to stay in place and the battery runs down quickly
The first glance at the hummer car will win the interest of your kids. The design and features are reasons kids will get overwhelmed with the car. It is ideal for kids within the age range of 3 to 10 years.
The transmission of the car is from the low to the advanced with speed of 2.5 mph as the slow speed and five mph as the maximum. It is fun to control for kids. To keep it in good condition for a longer period, it should only be used by two kids with a total weight of 130 lbs.
The car operates on a rechargeable battery of 12V, and it comes along with its charger. It takes about 2 to 8 hours to get it fully charged. It has the capacity to run as long as 30 to 40 mins depending on the speed.
The car is blessed with two seat and adjustable seatbelts, which makes it fun to use for two kids. Also, it has storage space at the back where kids can keep their toys and drive around.
Uenjoy 12V Bentley Car
Age recommendation: 1 to 5 years
- Maximum load capacity of 66lbs
- Speed range of 2 mph and four mph
- Two comfy seats
- Headlights for a night ride
- Manual and remote-control operation
- 12V battery
It looks quite difficult for kids to reject the offer of owning a Bentley car, and here is one among many others you can consider to get your kids. It is a dynamic toy car that comes with a stylish look and great features.
It has two transmission modes in which the kids can control manually or through the assistance of the parents. The manual transmission involves the use of the pedal and steering wheel that is integrated into the car.
The car has the capacity of 66lbs, and it operates on 12V motor that is powered by 12V battery with the speed range of 2 mph as the low and four mph as the maximum speed. It has an audio system in place for kids to have more fun when driving.
Important things to consider during purchase
After you must have decided to get your kids any of the toy cars above, there are few vital factors you need to consider.
The design of a car is one of the things you should consider. If your kids show less affection for the vehicle you bought them, there is a clear indication that they might end up not having adequate fun with the car. There are lots of options for you so you can choose the right Car for your kids.
You should get the car that your kids will always find inspiration to drive. Also, you need to ensure the vehicle offers the maximum comfort your kids need to enjoy their time spent with the car, and the integral part to consider is the seat included in the vehicle.
Most of the cars for kids come with different speed options, and most kids do love to get their car to the highest speed. This is the reason parents must ensure most come opt for a car with parental control. The highest speed that comes with has 5mph to 6mph and the lowest around 2.5 mph. At 5mph, it is safe, but having the car at 2.5 mph is safer for your kids.
Take note that a car that runs on battery will run out of charge very fast as long it is being driven by kids. So, you should opt for a car with a long battery lifespan and ensures that the car is fully charged before your kids start driving.
All that should be of interest to you as parents is the comfort and convenience of your kids when riding the car. Therefore, you must consider the comfort and the only way is to check the material the car seat is made of and the space to ensure the atmosphere is safe for your kids.
Another important factor is the safety of your kids. Of what gain is getting your kids devices that will harm them. It is why most of the toy cars on our list have parental control to help you control the speed and movement of your kids through the remote device that comes with the package.
Price and design
Obviously, what you pay for is what you get. It simply means quality toy cars do not come cheap but on the high end. So, you must consider your budget to make the right choice. Also, the design of the car, you need to pick the one that is of interest to your kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can kids drive an electric car on their own?
No kids have an exceptional ability to drive. You need to teach your kids the basics of driving cars, monitor, and then watch as they drive under your supervision.
Are there any safety features on electric cars for kids?
Electric cars are very safe for your kids. Some safety measure includes the mini seatbelts, functional doors, and remote control to be in charge of the operation of the car.
How long do the batteries last for?
Some cars come with 12V batteries and can last up to 90 minutes. The lifespan can be extended as long as your kids do not play music or keep the light on. Those can easily make the battery lose its charge.
Can an electric car for kids be driven on any terrain?
Once you ensure that the wheels offer adequate traction, it can be used on any terrain. Fortunately, the wheels that come with the most cars for kids are big with good traction, which supports most driveways.
There are many ways you can get your kids happy and one of it if gifting them one of the 2 seater ride on cars with parental remote control. Obviously, kids love to imitate their parents, and one of the ways to satisfy their desire with riding a car is by getting them any of the listed toy cars above.
Few Great But No Remote Control
- Monster Traction system drives on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain
- Drives 2.5 and 5 mph forward and 2.5 mph in reverse
- Metal sidebars for hand support
- Power Lock Brake System
- Includes 12-volt battery and charger
- 2 speeds plus reverse (21/2 or 5 mph) (5 mph lockout for beginners)
- Large cargo bed with tie-down anchors
- Super Traction wheels for grass, dirt, gravel or hard surfaces.
- Adjustable bucket seats for growing kids
- Cup holders for water or juice
- Officially Chevrolet Camaro licensed
- Two forward speeds ( 2.5 and 5.0 mph, 4 to 8 kph based on weight occupancy) plus 1 reverse (2.5 mph )
- Sound & light effects ( engine & horn sounds, realistic emergency lights & sirens )
- Real working radio & speaker with MP3 line-in Jack
- Adjustable seat, safety belt & chrome hubcaps
- 2-Speeds: 2. 5 - 5 mph (plus reverse)
- Super traction wheels
- Large sport bed (with tie-down anchors)
- Large adjustable bucket seats
- Off-Road windshield + roll bar
- Seat belts and cup holder included
- Dump bed with opening tailgate
- Super traction wheels
- Ages 3-8; weight cap. 130 lbs.
- Adjustable seat
- 2 speeds 2 1/2 and 5 mph plus reverse (5 mph lockout for beginners)
- Accelerator pedal with automatic brakes
- Extra large dumpbed with tailgate
- Adjustable seat for growing kids
- Free 2 year warranty with consumer participation
- FM radio with MP3 Jack
- 2-Speeds: 3-1/2 - 7 mph (plus reverse)
- Ages 5-10; weight cap. 150lbs
- 24 volt rechargeable battery powered
- Includes Seatbelts and rear suspension
- 2 speeds plus reverse (21/2 or 5 mph) (5 mph lockout for beginners)
- FM Radio with MP-3 jack
- Super Traction wheels for grass, dirt, gravel or hard surfaces
- Toolbox with tools and a working horn
- Adjustable seats with Seatbelts
Last update on 2021-03-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API